Sorebrek's Musings and Ramblings

In search of the holy grail of an MBA (class of 2008 hopeful), this space will hopefully chronicle the search and my other quixotic pursuits.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Harvard Chat

Today seems to be chat fest day. I cannot even begin to tell you how boring the Harvard chat on BW was. So I won't. Ok, I promise to say just this one mean thing and no more: I hope they have a concentration in ambiguity: no minimums grades/GMATs, no special ability/achievements, age no bar, background no bar, no nationality/ethnicity/gender considerations - we just roll some dice and flip a coin to break ties :-) Will someone please stop this charade and say it out load - "look we are not really priveleged to discuss that" or "that is part of our secret recipe in figuring out who's out and who's in". I wish introspection and candidness was not just a one-way expectation.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a Illustration
    site/blog. It pretty much covers Illustration
    related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home