Sorebrek's Musings and Ramblings

In search of the holy grail of an MBA (class of 2008 hopeful), this space will hopefully chronicle the search and my other quixotic pursuits.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

The target list

Ok so here is the rundown on my schools of choice (in order):
Wharton (U. Penn)
Kellogg (Northwestern)
Sloan (MIT)
Chicago GSB
Stanford
Harvard

If you are wondering about the top names, rest assured that it stems from rank arrogance and unfounded hubris. Seriously, at this stage in my career (7 years with a Fortune 50 company) I don't think it is worth my while to look at other schools besides the top few.

Ok, so how come Stanford and Harvard feature at the bottom? Simply because they're stretch schools for me - Harvard due to my abysmal GPAs, age and tech background and Stanford due to my GPAs and age.

So what is plan-B? Not much different from what people my age/experience would typically do - enroll in a part-time program.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What If This Could All Happen Automatically,
    with a simple push of a button.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home