Sorebrek's Musings and Ramblings

In search of the holy grail of an MBA (class of 2008 hopeful), this space will hopefully chronicle the search and my other quixotic pursuits.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

The politically and societally correct art of picking blog skins

It irks me that I cannot pick a blog skin without being judged about my sexual proclivities :-) But hey, I think I can brave it - here goes 'metrosexual pink'(?) Not meaning to start this off on a combative note, but I guess it is the Sunday-evening blues :-(

So the idea is for me to put together my thoughts on applying to B-schools for the Fall '06 admissions; yes, that's right - a couple of years from now. I think I have an early start; but guess what, that's what I thought last July when I made up my mind about the whole thing, and before I knew it, a year had passed already.

Besides that, you the reader would need to put up with my meanderings and world-view on issues ranging from diapers to putting man on mars. I do however promise to keep these to a minimum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home