Sorebrek's Musings and Ramblings

In search of the holy grail of an MBA (class of 2008 hopeful), this space will hopefully chronicle the search and my other quixotic pursuits.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Another rattler hits California

I was home this morning when I heard the bedroom door open on its own and just as I was about to dismiss it as a lost cat burglar or a draught from the open window, I realized that the windows were all shut and that there wasn't anything at home that might interest a burglar! More noises - pictures moving and blinds rattling. I always feel a little dizzy when a quake hits and this time was no different. Just as I was debating whether to step outside, the whole thing settled down. Turned out to be a 6.0 on the Richter scale. I suppose it wore down by the time it got to San Fran from its center in Parkfield, deep Southern Cal beyond LA.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger aregon23 said…

    Finally found your blog, I can see you have been busy posting regularly, but you got to advertise your presence a little more! :)

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger sorebrek said…

    I know - I am waiting for Russell to add a link to this blog on the League of MBA bloggers site. Dave tells me that he updates once a month or so. Thanks for stopping by.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home