Sorebrek's Musings and Ramblings

In search of the holy grail of an MBA (class of 2008 hopeful), this space will hopefully chronicle the search and my other quixotic pursuits.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

The 2004 BW Rankings are out!

News as it happens :-) Just got this off the BW chat forums as it is being announced. Will post more on this later, but for now, here are the top-10 US schools:

10 Dartmouth's Tuck school
8 Columbia Business School
7 Cornell University's Johnson school
6 University of Michigan's Ross school
5 Harvard Business School
4 Stanford GSB
3 Wharton, University of Pennsylvania
2 Chicago GSB
1 Kellogg, Northwestern University

3 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey nice info you posted.
    I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

    Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

    Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

    Keep up the good work!

    Thanks!.

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger banner ads said…

    There is alot of Blogs, I never guessed I'd find some usefull information.

    Thanks.
    I'll be back later to see if anymore good updates are available.

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger 性爱 said…

    I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

    Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

    Visit me.裸体

     

Post a Comment

<< Home